“At Solid Pave we prefer to handle concrete projects from start to finish, in order to control all the factors that determine the project outcome.”
Solid Pave can handle all aspects of your concrete construction including, proper foundation measurement, installing fill dirt, grading and compacting the slab area, wire mesh reinforcement, termite treatment, vapor barrier installation, and forming and pouring the concrete slab.
Concrete Foundation Slab Services
- Concrete may be placed with a hydraulic concrete pump
- Concrete is placed quickly to avoid pockets of hardening
- The concrete crew will vibrate at form boards to ensure the concrete is completely settled and no air voids are trapped in the slab
- The concrete crew will use one or more trowel machines to install a completely smooth finish
- The concrete crew will install saw-cut contraction joints at the required interval spacing. Spacing of contraction joints is a factor of slab thickness.